Question Number 162
In what building were the Edmonton NormaL school classes held in 1920?
"The Department of Education arranged with the Edmonton School Board to use five rooms in the Highlands school for a special short course of twelve weeks, upon completion of which the students were issued temporary certificates".
Source: George Mann "Alberta Normal Schools: A Descriptive Study of their development, 1905-1945" (M. Ed. Thesis, U of A, 1961) p. 116
When a permanent facility was established in 1921, it appears to have operated at or near the University of Alberta campus.